Keeping unwanted Cats, Dogs, Foxes and Badgers out of your garden at night just got easier with the ultrasonic pest repeller / deterrent with twin flashing LED strobe lights. The battery or mains powered deterrent can be used in a loft, where there is no mains power supply, to get rid of squirrels. The animal deterrent uses ultrasonic sound to keep unwanted pests away from your property. It has a flashing strobe light that works especially well against nocturnal pests such as Foxes or Badgers and it is the bright, flashing LED strobe that will help get rid of Squirrels. The ultrasonic pest repeller has 2 different frequency settings, so play around and see which one works for you. Importantly, the repeller has an on/off switch so it doesn’t have to be on constantly (when you’re in the garden, for example).
The PIR sensor detects movement infront of the unit and activates the ultrasonic sound and the LED flashing lights.
- Ultrasonic frequency range from 18000 to 24000 Hz
- Battery: 1 x 9v (not included)
- 240v mains adaptor fitted with a Euro plug (supplied with a UK adaptor)
- Keeps unwelcome guests from your property
- High quality weather durable
- Covers 80 Sqm square garden
- 2 x bright LED strobe lights for extra effectiveness
- PIR activated for long battery life
- Size: 12.6cm x 11.2cm x 11.2cm
- Switches off automatically when the animal has left the area for extended battery life
For pricing & ordering, please visit the website.